GreyGreySilverGreyGreySilver

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

Outstanding

Very amazing. Animation was pretty well done, and the voice quality and art was ok. But what really got to me was the story! It was actually really compelling, and shocked me. I really wanna know what hapens next!

Keep 'em coming!

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Funniest Harry cartoon!

Oh dear god that was so funny! Animation was outstanding as usual but everything else was so spot on! I loved it.

ChristMASS Inc. ChristMASS Inc.

This was so awsome, but I don't get something

I absolutly loved this. The frame by frame was awsome, it was well sculpted with the characters, though the voices did get a bit annoying with all the everyone yelling, but it i just a nick pick.

The thing I don't understand is that why dont you get more reconized than anyone else. I mean, you are probably one of a few great animators/artists, you enter all these contests, and even though the entries are amazing, you don't get anything. That makes me angry that some one of your talent isnt getting more noticed. Good luck in the future.

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks man! You know, its hard to answer that but honestly, I would be lying if i didn't say i never get mad over that stuff, but it makes me a better artist. I mean, it makes me try even harder :). It makes me smile everytime though when people just like my stuff in general and this made my day man so thank you haha. I appreciate it

Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens

Based on the Odyssey

I really liked this.
The story of it was very well told, you nailed what the plot of the Sirens. Everything haveing to do with the story it self was really well done.

However
Animation and art was off at some points. Characters moved very slow and the transitions moved way too fast for the characters. I like how you tried doing something different with the nose, but it didnt really work.

One more thing, Why start here and no the begining of the book?

Other than thoughs, I really liked this and hope for more! :)

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Wasn't sure at the start, but you came through

As I was watching it, I thought, " This is pretty bad and first was better" Than everything else cameback. More laughs, more art, and characters were very well devloped! The only complaint was that Nick and the Hick got all the attention. The couch, which I found really funny, and the other girl needed to be more active in it.

Other than that, I really loved this! Nice work and worth the wait! :)

Meet the Female Meet the Female

Good, but knew what was coming

It was good, animation and sound quality wise. The art was a but iffy at times, but the real problem is the over all timeing and joke. It all kinda just happened. There was really no flow to it. It was just Like Spy, Girl, happy, dead. If you would have held the suspence a little longer near the end, it would have flowed better and nicer. One more thing, The joke was a little too obvious. Whoever played TF2 would have known what was coming next.

Besides that, I really liked it. Keep it up. :)

GlassCake Halloween 2009! GlassCake Halloween 2009!

Internet jokes dont make up a cartoon

To be perfectly honest, I really liked the animation and sounds. They felt really Hogh def.

But you basicaly comprised the whole cartoon with jokes from the internet. Thhere was barly to no original jokes. You made fun of Fred. Sure people hate him but it has been done before.

This was good, but next time, put original stuff into it, and It will be pretty more awsome. :)

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

It was interesting

The beat was okay but the song got a little reptitive after awhile. The animation was also good. Some of the stuff came out off no where and I had no idea what was going on.

Other than that, it was a really good piece.

Just Like That Just Like That

Colorful

This is very viberant and colorful. The animation and grafics were smooth. It also had an awsome song. Not like though Music videos that have good animating but crappy music

Very great.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Okay.

This was pretty good. Kinda. Desecent animation. The only thing I was kinda mad at was Pedobear. He chases little girls, not little boys. Get your facts right!