GreyGreySilverGreyGreySilver

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

Outstanding

Very amazing. Animation was pretty well done, and the voice quality and art was ok. But what really got to me was the story! It was actually really compelling, and shocked me. I really wanna know what hapens next!

Keep 'em coming!

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Funniest Harry cartoon!

Oh dear god that was so funny! Animation was outstanding as usual but everything else was so spot on! I loved it.

ChristMASS Inc. ChristMASS Inc.

This was so awsome, but I don't get something

I absolutly loved this. The frame by frame was awsome, it was well sculpted with the characters, though the voices did get a bit annoying with all the everyone yelling, but it i just a nick pick.

The thing I don't understand is that why dont you get more reconized than anyone else. I mean, you are probably one of a few great animators/artists, you enter all these contests, and even though the entries are amazing, you don't get anything. That makes me angry that some one of your talent isnt getting more noticed. Good luck in the future.

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks man! You know, its hard to answer that but honestly, I would be lying if i didn't say i never get mad over that stuff, but it makes me a better artist. I mean, it makes me try even harder :). It makes me smile everytime though when people just like my stuff in general and this made my day man so thank you haha. I appreciate it

Pico 2 Pico 2

Well

Even though I hate spam, the Powerpuff Girls was in it. Good Job! ! 10

Tricky's Song Tricky's Song

Haha

My little cuz loves this song.

-Control: Mind- -Control: Mind-

One Great track!

God I love this!

Bubbles Bubbles

Sorry, but this is pretty bad

Okay, love the idea. Im a huge fan of the Powerpuff Girls, but This looks so poor. The lower body is too bulky, the heart looks out of place, the outer line is too wide, everything just looks like it was done so fast. The heart is the only good thing about it, and that looks traced.

I would seriously rethink of doing this again.

TechTheNoob responds:

Hey thats what this is here for. i"m here to improve not worsen. and personally i came here from Devart and no one helped out except for Dado, and like viva, and a few other people so i'm glad you really fed it to me straight yo!

Although for the tracing, I don't trace. Thats just wrong.

Castle Crashers King Badflash Castle Crashers King Badflash

Love it!

Technique is awsome! Very classy. One of my favorite artworks on Newgrounds.